evening primrose oil
Relieves itching and skin irritations.
Evening primrose oil is made from the seeds of the evening primrose, which contain between 40 and 50% oil. The plant from the evening primrose family, which can grow up to one meter tall, was originally native to the north-west of the USA. Nowadays, the evening primrose is mainly found in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Quality : cold pressed, cold pressed organic, refined, refined organic
- INCI name: Oenothera Biennis Oil
- Origin/Origin : North America, Europe, Asia
- Application : cosmetics, food, pharmacy
Thanks to the linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid contained in evening primrose oil, the oil has a soothing effect and is a popular ingredient in creams for dry and itchy skin.
- Relieves itching and skin irritations
- Against dry and scaly skin