Jojoba oil (golden yellow)
Moisturizing. Coating agents for capsules and tablets.
From a chemical point of view, jojoba oil is a liquid wax that is obtained by gently cold-pressing the seeds of the jojoba bush. The evergreen jojoba shrub belongs to the Simmondsiaceae family and is native to the American Sonoran Desert. Jojoba oil has a high proportion of gadoleic acid, erucic acid and oleic acid and is very resistant to oxidation.
- Quality : cold pressed, cold pressed organic, refined, refined organic
- INCI Name: Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil
- Origin/Origin : Argentina, Israel
- Application : cosmetics, pharmacy, technology
Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins A, B, E and important minerals that can protect the skin from free radicals and slow down the natural aging process. In addition, the oil provides the skin with a lot of moisture, does not leave a greasy film and is quickly absorbed, which is why it is often used in cosmetic formulations for creams, face masks, massage oils and lipsticks.
- Rich in natural vitamin E
- Natural sun protection factor
Jojoba oil is often used as a coating for pharmaceutical capsules and tablets, but also in dermatological ointments to treat dry and scaly skin.
- Ointments for dry, scaly skin
- Coating agents for capsules and tablets
The technical industry also enjoys the benefits of jojoba oil. Unlike many other vegetable oils, jojoba oil does not oxidize. It is often used as a base for furniture and car polishes and as a lubricant.
OPW Ingredients GmbH
+49 (0)2163 / 95 14 – 500