Ideal ingredient for protein shakes and meat substitutes.
Pea protein is derived from peas. For this purpose, the peas are first ground and in further production steps the protein is separated and dried.
The average nutritional values of the high-quality pea protein per 100 g are:
- 400 calories
- 5 grams of fat
- 2 grams of carbohydrates
- 80 grams of protein
- Quality : organic, conventional
- INCI NAME : Pisum Sativum
- Origin/Origin : China
- Application : cosmetics, food, sports nutrition
- Properties : gluten free, lactose free, vegan
cosmeticsDue to its high-quality structure of essential and non-essential amino acids, the pea protein ensures a healthy, smooth complexion and beautiful, strong hair. In cosmetic applications, it is therefore often used as an ingredient in face masks, scrubs and shampoos.
- for a smooth complexion and strong hair
- Ingredient for face masks, scrubs and shampoos
FoodIn the food sector, pea protein is one of the most protein-rich vegetable proteins, along with rice protein and soy protein. It is often used as an ingredient in meat substitutes or as a raw material for protein shakes. Pea protein is rich in lysine, an amino acid that cannot be produced by the body itself but is of particular importance for building bones, cartilage, tendons and skin. In addition, lysine has an impressive effect on endurance and performance and helps athletes in particular to constantly increase their performance. In addition, vegans and allergy sufferers can use this product to ensure a high protein and iron intake, which can usually only be covered with animal products.
- Rich in vegetable protein
- Ideal ingredient for protein shakes and meat substitutes
- Rich in essential amino acids